Working within a team based manufacturing and assembly environment, the Injection Operator is responsible for the efficient and effective handling of injection moulded parts, as well as related tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the overall wellbeing of the organization and its employees.
Entry level position with advancement opportunities available. Ability to work shifts, grade 12 or equivalent, ability to lift light to moderate parts. Full time benefits after completion of probation.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting plastic parts based on specified criteria.
- Use correct packaging materials and apply correct labels.
- Basic operation of secondary equipment, cutters, checking fixtures.
- Inputting information into data system (Mattec).
- Operating within specific cycle time.
- Must wear proper PPE and follow all specified guidelines.
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Vision Care
- Pension After 1 Year of Service
- 8 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
Please email resume to:
Doris J. Sloan
Baytech Plastics Inc.
320 Elizabeth St.
Midland, ON, L4R 4L6