Working within a team based manufacturing and assembly environment, the Injection Operator is responsible for the efficient, effective and safe operation of injection moulded parts, related tasks and responsibilities that contribute to the overall wellbeing of the organization and its employees.
We are currently looking for summer students to join our team as Plastic Injection Machine Operators. Must be 16 years and older, currently enrolled in school if you have not yet successfully completed high school, able to work nights, days, afternoons, weekends, 8 hour and 12 hour shifts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Inspecting plastic parts based on specified criteria
- Reading gauges such as verniers, digital gauges, etc…
- Learning the computer system
- Basic operation of secondary equipment, cutters, checking fixtures
- Inputting information in data system
- Keeping machines on cycle, and determining part quality
- Use correct packaging materials and apply correct labels
- Must wear proper PPE and follow all specified guidelines
- 8 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- days, nights, afternoons, weekends