Top Contract Manufacturer
Atlanta and Chicago are hotbeds of automotive manufacturing. Both are large markets with high demand for new automotive parts and components. To keep plants running smoothly and cost-effectively many automotive manufacturers outsource to contract manufacturers certain components of the manufacturing process, like plastic modular assembly.
Baytech Plastics has become a trusted partner in automotive modular assembly for Atlanta and Chicago markets for our capabilities and dependability.
Why have auto manufacturers turned to Baytech for automotive modular assembly for Atlanta and Chicago?
- Cost-Effective - Outsourced automotive modular assembly saves manufacturers time and money. Outsourcing frees up manufacturing space at your site and eliminates the need to collect and store raw materials until they are needed. Auto manufactures no longer have to purchase and maintain specialty equipment and can focus on their core function - making cars.
- Top-Quality - Baytech has been in business since 1946. We are a global leader in modular assembly and plastics manufacturing. Our skilled workforce and continuous capital investments ensure the best quality pieces for your project using the latest plastics technology and automation. In-process parts verification and internal audits ensure your components are manufactured according to specs perfectly, every time.
- Dependability - 2 state-of-the-art facilities, running 3 shifts, and over 300 skilled workers mean your components will be produced on time and on budget. We have a 98.5% on-time delivery performance rating and our partnership approach means we are as invested in the success of your project as you are. We will do everything in our power to help you succeed.
- Specialty Processing - Intricate, unique, custom projects are no problem for us. Our specialty processing includes closed-loop automated assembly, Vision System Technology, 2-shot injection molding, and specialized in-house coatings capabilities.
- Design Assistance - We are a true partner to our automotive clients. We can handle all in-house design and engineering, custom tooling, and materials selection. Our partnership approach extends beyond the current project to include identification of future cost improvements, maximizing efficiencies, and keeping an eye on changing market conditions.
- Efficient - With so many in-house capabilities and state-of-the-art equipment, outsourced automotive modular assembly for Atlanta and Chicago is incredibly efficient. Tell us what you need and we'll make it happen while you work on other pieces of the design. We can even handle packaging and delivery further saving you time.
- Quick Turnarounds - We have 2 facilities that run 3 shifts each, making 24/7 runs possible for those projects that demand quick turnaround times. Have an idea but need to create a prototype for it? We can do that too, sometimes in as little as 48 hours.
- High-Volume Capabilities - High-speed processing, automated inspections, dual facilities, and over 45 machines means we are capable of running high-volume orders with ease.
- Materials Sourcing - Let us save you time, effort, and money by sourcing materials directly for you. The right materials combined with our high-tech operations result in cost-effective products that exceed your expectations.
- Regulatory Compliance - Our facilities are ISO 9001:2000 certified to meet all regulatory compliance and quality requirements from production to assembly and packaging.
Contact Us For Automotive Modular Assembly For Atlanta And Chicago
Baytech Plastics is the partner you need for comprehensive, value-added automotive modular assembly for Atlanta and Chicago. We are conveniently located for ease of shipping to these locations and offer North American production capabilities you can depend on.
Contact Baytech Plastics at 705-526-7801 to learn more about our automotive modular assembly for Atlanta and Chicago or email us at email@example.com to request a quote.