Fast Facts About Baytech Plastics’ Full-Service Injection Molding Facilities in Ontario
Did you know that Baytech Plastics operates two full-service injection molding facilities in Ontario? It’s true! We are incredibly proud of these facilities, having invested in them over the years in ways that help grow our business and better support our customers. In this post, we want to share five fast facts about our injection molding facilities that you may not have known.
5 Facts About Our Full-Service Injection Molding Facilities in Ontario
Our two full-service injection molding facilities in Ontario total approximately 218,000 square feet. Within those walls are the most current injection molding technologies, supported by the most knowledgeable and capable staff in the industry. We make it a point to continuously reinvest in both our people and our processes to remain at the cutting edge of the injection molding industry. Here’s what you should know about our facilities.
- They Can Accommodate a Wide Range of Industries. Part of our success comes down to our versatility. We work with businesses around the world to meet their injection molding needs. Some of our biggest customers are in the automotive, medical, consumer and durable goods, electronics and telecommunications industries. Each industry requires specific knowledge and expertise, which we are able to accommodate with ease. We even utilize the knowledge we gain in one industry and apply it to another, as appropriate.
- Two Plants Provide Even More Services. Having two full-service injection molding facilities in Ontario means we can offer more services. Between our two plants, we have over 30 machines that range from 40 to 2600 ton capacities. Our capabilities cover gas-assisted, small machine, large machine, structural foam, and thermoplastic methods. We also do insert molding, overmolding, ultrasonic welding, heat stake and chemical bonding processes.
- Extensive In-House Capabilities. We have built up our capabilities to be your one source for complete injection molding services. Our services run the gamut from conceptual design to final delivery and everything in between. Project engineers provide comprehensive support throughout your project. Our production line utilizes a quick die change system and robotics to ensure timely production and quality controls. In-house tooling capabilities and CNC machining stations streamline the production process and our facilities are NSF-approved.
- Secondary Services Provide the Finishing Touches. We understand the need to get products to market quickly, which is why we offer secondary finishing services to our injection molding customers. Save time and money by trusting Baytech to provide painting, hot stamping, heat transfer labeling, pad printing, silk-screening, solvent bonding, and EMI/RFI coating (anti-static and others) services.
- ISO Certified. You don’t need to take our word for it that our facilities adhere to the strictest of quality controls. Baytech’s two injection molding facilities are ISO 9001 certified. This voluntary, worldwide standard is independently verified by a third party and denotes exceptional quality management criteria in the areas of customer service, organizational management, the process approach, and investments in continual improvement.
Discover More About Baytech Plastics
Baytech Plastics does more than just provide injection molding services in Ontario. We are a true partner to our customers, helping them brainstorm, problem-solve, and develop solutions to their plastic injection molding production challenges. If you are struggling with the new project, unhappy with your current production partner, or are curious about everything that Baytech Plastics can do for your business, contact us at (705) 526-7801 or reach out online.