We at Baytech Plastics, an injection moulding manufacturer on the shores of Georgian Bay are currently seeking qualified, high-energy and self-motivated individuals for our Maintenance Department.
We offer a competitive starting rate, company paid benefits, pension plan and profit sharing!
- Responsible for procuring, building, maintaining and troubleshooting automated accessory equipment as related to the injection moulding industry including EOAT, assembly, decorating and material handling.
- Work closely with the manufacturing team in developing work instructions, training, process improvements and maintenance schedules. Assist in the development and validation of new and existing automation equipment.
- Responsible for programming of all robotic and automated equipment; building electro-mechanical hydraulic and pneumatic systems for assembly; de-moulding, de-gating, decorating and material handling.
- Training of personnel for operation of equipment.
- Repair, troubleshoot and maintain robotic/automated equipment.
- General duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
- College diploma and/or experience equivalent along with a minimum of 5 years’ working experience maintaining injection moulding machinery/equipment, background in automation and controls. Knowledgeable in programming of various robotic systems and PLC controls, Canadian safety legislation, CSA 434-03, and PSHSR equipment reviews.
- Hands-on mechanically, familiarity with various types of industrial equipment – conveying, forming, machining, heating/cooling, fabrication, etc. Various computer skills.
- Candidates must have certification as an industrial mechanic (millwright) or as an industrial electrician.