$18.97 – $20.56/hr
Company paid health, dental and travel benefits after successful completion of probationary period. Pension Plan also available!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conduct quality audits on plastic parts based on specified criteria and record results digitally and manually.
- Ability to use various types of gauges and measuring equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, including geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- General administration: Prepare reports, ensure all quality records are up to date and filed correctly. General filing, data entry and other various office type tasks.
- Train machine operators on quality standards and applicable procedures; ensure enforcement of procedures and policies.
- Must wear PPE and follow all specified guidelines.
- Participate in new product introduction teams.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement activities.
- Computer literacy (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft Teams, Inventory management system an asset.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 quality management system is an asset.
- Good knowledge of math.
- Knowledge of Imperial and Metric system.
- Experience with measuring devices (Verniers, micrometers, etc) is an asset.
- Good attention to detail and communication skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.