Solutions for Injection Molding
Baytech has more than 30 molding machines, ranging from 40 to 2600 tons capacity, and our plastic injection molding capabilities cover gas-assisted, small machine, large machine, structural foam, and thermoplastic methods. We also do insert molding, overmolding, ultrasonic welding, heat stake and chemical bonding processes.
Our production line is fully equipped with a quick die change system utilizing magnetic platens, in-house tooling capabilities and CNC machining stations. Baytech also provides hot stamping, pad printing, painting, heat transfer labeling, solvent bonding, EMI/RFI coating (anti-static and others) and silk screening operations.
- 34 molding machines
- 40 to 2600 ton machines
- Quick die change systems
- In-house tooling capability
- CNC machining
- Full cellular assembly
- In-house ultrasonic welding, heat stake and chemical bonding processes
- Hot stamping, pad printing, silk screening operations
- Complete paint facility
- In-house anti-static spray coating EMI/RFI shielding
- 20,000 sq-ft assembly area
- In-house re-usable packaging design and management